March 8, 2011

5 days off

Its just the start of the spring banding season, and since I am staying on, they let me take 5 days off in a row! Great timing too. My parents flew in Wednesday, spent that afternoon and Thursday with me, my brother got in Thursday night, we all hanged out around Point Reyes on Friday, had a wonderful pizza party with my friends in Oakland, and then watched CUT dominate a weekend of frisbee, winning their second (of 2) tournament of the winter! Great visit by all.

And now some pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bishop pine
Photobucket

Photobucket

At Abbott's Lagoon
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My BRO!
Photobucket

Horse tails of some kind
Photobucket

Open horse tails
Photobucket

On the coastal trail
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eggs?
Photobucket

Lil hermit crab
Photobucket

In Muir woods, checking out redwoods:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Small redwoods
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment